May the candy be plentiful and the costumes sexy!
Chef Eddie Vedder came on the show and baked some awesome cookies. Here’s the recipe!
4 ounces salted butter, room temperature
2/3 cup packed dark or light brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg, room temperature
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup all-purpose flour
2/3 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 1/3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1/4 cup flax seeds
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, or by hand, beat the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar just until smooth and creamy.
2. Beat in the egg and the vanilla.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Stir the flour mixture into the beaten butter until combined, then mix in the chocolate chips, the nuts, and the seeds.
5. Cover and chill the batter until firm. (For best results, at least chill overnight.)
6. To bake the cookies, preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
7. Roll the cookie dough into balls about the size of a large unshelled walnut. Place 8 – 10 balls evenly spaced apart on the baking sheet.
8. Bake the cookies for 12 minutes, until the cookies look barely browned and are still very soft. (They’ll firm up as they cool; the key to good chewy cookies is undercooking them!)
9. Remove from oven and let cookies cool on the sheet for a minute before transferring them with a spatula to a cooling rack. Repeat cooking process until all your dough is cooked.
Makes two dozen cookies (or more, depending on how small you make em)
Got questions for Chef Eddie Vedder?
Follow him on Twitter @ChefEddieVedder
In honor of our almost 1 year anniversary here’s a video to accompany an excerpt from the very first bit of “bonus material” we ever put out.
Enjoy The Vagina Xerox and if you want to hear the entire segment, head over to:
TOC #007 Bonus Material: Squirters Drowning Alive
Here’s a snippet from TOC #051: The Tape Dispenser Incident
It’s another musical hit from Tiny Odd Conversations! Eric The Announcer puts some melody to Travis’ anger. Add guitars and harmony and baby you got a stew going!
For more info behind this song listen to TOC #046: Tiny Odd Outtakes
Here’s the video for the sketch mentioned in TOC #044: The Boob Loophole
Yes, that’s Travis as the “ManBra.” The moral of this story: if Rick asks you to be in a sketch – DO IT!!!
Sometimes some stuff just doesn’t fit into the show. So you get what we have here – a little left over nugget from TOC #038: A Double Shot Of Tony Tornay and Pregnancy Surprises
Enjoy Tony and his vaguely racist turtle.
At the suggestion of Eric The Announcer we made a music video for Space Monkey Oddity.
As promised here are the photos from Brandi’s stirring literary work “The Day Jesus Came Alive (Again).” All the pages are in the same chronological order that the young author originally intended.
As promised here is the opus by the brothers Clark AKA Titanium Dynamite. Call it Say What (Mutha Fucka) or Pumpkin Pie Gurl or Spice It Up, whatever – it rocks by any name.